About the Journal
Aims and Scope
Annales Mathématiques Blaise Pascal (ISSN 1259-1734) is a mathematical research journal, published by the Laboratoire de Mathématiques Blaise Pascal (UMR 6620-CNRS) of the Université Clermont Auvergne.
Annales Mathématiques Blaise Pascal publishes papers reflecting signifiant advances in all areas of pure and applied mathematics, in one volume a year (two issues). The published papers are reviewed in Mathematical Reviews and Zentralblatt Math.
The Annales Mathématiques Blaise Pascal publishes 2 issues per year.
► Open Access Policy
The AMBP follows a true Open Access policy:
- The AMBP provides immediate (at the same time the printed version appears), permanent and free online open access to its content.
Submission, acceptance and publication dates are made available on the PDF format for each paper.
- No subscription is needed to access the articles, and no download fees are charged.
- Authors are not charged for publication in this journal (no APC), and the journal does not request any submission fee nor any article processing fee.
► Copyright and Licensing policy
- All copyright is retained by authors.
- Starting from 2020, all content is published under the CC BY 4.0 license (Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License). The CC BY license allows users to share (copy, distribute and transmit) and remix (adapt) the contribution including for commercial purposes, providing they mention the author or licensor.
- Before 2020, all content is protected by the Creative Commons license CC BY-ND 3.0.
► Archiving Policy
Indexed in: the journal is covered by MathSciNet and Zentralblatt Math.
The metadata are available via an OAI-PMH server.
To ensure a long term preservation and access to the journal content, it will be stored in the CLOCKSS archive.
Peer Review Policy
Manuscripts are sent directly to a member of the editorial board, who appoints one or more independant referees.
The peer review process type is the single blind review : the name of the referee(s) is not given to the authors.
At the end of this process, the editor transmits the reports along with his recommendation to the chief editors, who then take the final decision on the publication of the manuscript.
The Annales Mathématiques Blaise Pascal adhere to the Code of practice, as detailed on Pages 2-5 of the linked document edited by the European Mathematical Society Ethics Committee.
The journal follows the guidelines of the Committee on Publication Ethics - COPE.
Please read our Ethics Statement.
The journal acknowledges the support of the Centre Mersenne and of the Laboratoire de Mathématiques Blaise Pascal (Université Clermont Auvergne et CNRS).